Crude Oil Storage Tanks, Ras Badran, Sinai Peninsula
GPC (General Petroleum Company) – Consultant: ENPPI
12 Months 7/2020 ‐ 7/2021
Description: Tank diameter = 110 meters and Height = 22 meters, Type of roof (Floating Roof) Fitting, Assembly, Lifting and Welding of Bottom and Floating Roof Plates for Two Tanks TK1 & TK5: ‐
- Total weight of Bottom Plate and Floating Roof Plate for two tanks = 3,384
- Thickness of Annular plate = 19 mm, Bottom Plate = 7.6 mm, Roof Plate = 5 mm.
- Using Temporary scaffolding & UPN beams to assembly of Floating Roof Plates & steel structure parts (Inner Rims, Outer Rims, Bulkheads ...etc.) and dismantle all temporary beams before starting Hydrotest.
- Using big crane Capacity 250 tons Crawler for complete all works.
Fitting, Assembly, Lifting of Shell Plates for Three Tanks TK1, TK2&TK5
- Total weight of Shell Plates for Three tanks = 3,500 Tons.
- Thickness of shell plates start from 45 mm to 10 mm with width 2.4 meters.
- Fitting Works on the Ground then lifting.
- Using Hydraulic jacks at installation works.
- All welding works done by Automatic Welding Machines.